Abandoned Carts? Website Not Converting Sales?
Receiving website traffic but low sales? Would you like to improve your users experience?
Did you know poorly designed websites are the leading cause to customers not making a purchase for abandoned carts?
Book a website review and get a understanding what customers are seeing when shopping on your website.
A bad website can appear out of touch with your customers. Customers lose trust in your site & product due to a poor website.
Start turning website browsers into purchasing customers.
What is included ?
What is included ?
1. Analyze Home page. Are you asking for the sale ( Call to Action ) ? Aggressive Pop Ups? Distracting content ? Quality Photos? Spelling errors? Easy to Shop ?
2. Review Navigation Bar. Does your site utilized a Main Menu bar? Is it needed. Action calling titles? Will provide any recommendations for grouping of products on navigation bar. Example - Create a collection group for seasonal items.
3. Review photos & product description on site and provide feedback. Quality photos? Correct sizing? Uniformed placement and display?
4. Review policy, shipping & FAQ's pages. Does your website have policies? Excessive shipping time?
5. Review checkout page. Easy checkout process? If a customer was checking out, what would cause them to abandon the cart?
Once completed you will receive a copy of the report and a 1 hour call with Carmen to review together. Allow up to 5 business days for review to be completed.
What makes a website " good " ?
- WEBSITE PURPOSE - It should be clear to the customers what products you are selling
- NAVIGATION - Customers should be able to checkout using multiple methods. Call to Action should be displayed throughout the website.
- F-SHAPED PATTERN READING - The F- based pattern is the most common way visitors scan text on a website. Eye-tracking studies have found that most of what people see is in the top and left areas of the screen.
- CONTENT - Your photos should be cohesive and high quality. If you are not great at photography, this would be a field you want to invest in quality photos & content.
- LOAD TIME - Ensure your website loads quickly. A slow loading website is guaranteed to lose sales.
- MOBILE FRIENDLY - More people are using their phones or other devices to browse the web. It is important to consider building your website with a responsive layout where your website can adjust to different screens.